- When every second verdict given, starts with " Since my birth..." and ends with "...throughout my entire life." by a 8 year old.
- "Thank God, its Monday" -- Working Mom whose kids are on vacation.
- How do you respond to a compliment like "You are world's best-est best and one of my most most most favourite mummas"
- Parents' Day @ School with Hakim Badshah: Teachers on tenterhooks, exchanging nervous glances from the corners of the stage. All along, murmuring the lines with the kids. We parents, like jelly, constantly shifting in our seats, waiting to exhale. Our eyes relentlessly seeking out our kids from the various acts on stage, like it’s been ages we have seen our own kids ( after spending the entire morning, perfecting makeup & hairdo of our still dissatisfied kids). All of us, all along, holding onto to our mobiles & tablets with our dear life, clicking & recording. (The professional photographer present there seemed to be questioning his existence). And the kids...all oblivious to the world, confident, happy and having a blast! Looked like it was Children's Day instead
- Contrary to the essence of most of the Woman’s Day greetings & wishes which poured in and splashed across social media, I expect an equal status and not a ‘special’ status. My take as a woman.
- To set the record straight, women are not good at or enjoy multitasking, they simply don't have a choice!
- Companionship. Sought more by people who have a companion than those who don’t have any.
- .When I was a kid, home & school relentlessly drilled in my tiny head till I had no choice but to believe & blindly follow.
- “Do good & good will come to you.” “Ache logo ke saath acha hota hai”.
Looking back, was a nice feeling to grow up with.
While Gratefulness & Positivity are still the names of the game, time & tide has certainly dimmed the belief. Wish could go back in time
- #HyderabadHues . As I flew the miles, left behind the lush greens of Hyd to be greeted with a halo of grey. Wish my city takes a leaf or two. Literally.
- Funny how in one way or another, it always boils down to being at the right place at the right time.
- "In life, everything happens for a reason".
Can we please, once in while, have justified reasons?
Post a Comment